Are you and your family in need of a general family dentist? Our dentist, Dr. Fiona Tavakoli, and our team practice family dentistry at North Coast Dental Excellence. If you need a general and family dentist in Oceanside, California, where you and your whole family can feel safe and cared for, please give North Coast Dental Excellence a call today at 760-941-1414 to learn more about how our team can help you achieve your oral health goals.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges
- Dental Implants
- Dentures & Partials
- Emergency Dental Treatment
- Infection Control
- Mercury-Free Dentistry
- Root Canal Treatment
- Sedation Dentistry
- Wisdom Teeth Extraction
Our experienced dentist and team offer a wide range of general and family dentistry services to help you maintain healthy teeth and gums. From routine cleanings and checkups to more complex procedures, we have the experience and expertise to provide the care you need.
Our general dentistry services include:
- Routine Cleanings and Checkups: We recommend that you visit us every six months for a routine cleaning and checkup. During your appointment, we will thoroughly clean your teeth and check for any signs of problems. We will also make sure that your teeth are properly aligned and that your gums are healthy.
- Bridges: A dental bridge is used to replace missing teeth. The bridge is made up of two crowns that are placed on the teeth adjacent to the empty space, with a false tooth in the middle.
- Crowns: A dental crown is a cap that is placed over a tooth to restore its shape, size and strength. We offer both metal and ceramic crowns.
- Fillings: If you have a cavity, we can treat it with a filling. We offer both amalgam (silver) and composite (tooth-colored) fillings.
- Dentures and Partials: If you have lost all or most of your natural teeth, we can help you regain your smile with dentures or partials. Dentures are complete sets of false teeth that are removable, while partials are partial sets of false teeth that are also removable.
- And More! General dentistry is designed to meet a wide range of oral health needs for patients of all ages. Our dentist and team will work closely with you and your family to understand your oral health needs, develop individual treatment plans and provide you with the quality care you need to maintain a healthy mouth and smile at every stage of life.
We recommend that you visit our dentist and team every six months for routine care. These regular visits help us monitor your oral health and ensure that you receive all the treatments you need. We also encourage you to contact us immediately if you experience a dental emergency so that we can provide you with treatment and help get your smile back on track as quickly as possible.
If you have any questions about our general or family dentistry services, please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be more than happy to answer any of your questions.